Ideal for full-body relief, the J-475™ Jacuzzi® Hot Tub’s 5-6 seat configuration offers the ultimate in style with a relaxing, extra-wide illuminated waterfall, plus an at-a-glance indicator light, color touch screen control panel, and stunning Pro-Finish™ cabinetry accented by corner lighting.
- This model boasts the widest variety of PowerPro® Jets, each with adjustable intensity for a personalized, targeted hydromassage. This head-to-toe spa also features a high-back design and an adjustable pillow for enhanced relaxation at any height, and a low-profile foot dome with a circle of powerful FX jets bring relief to tired feet and toes.
- The Jacuzzi® J-475™ spa features an RX Jet Therapy Lounge with six spinning jets for a Swedish-style hydromassage along the back, coupled with powerful jets aimed to relieve overworked muscles in the legs, feet, neck, and wrists.
- The FX-12 Therapy Seat’s stimulating deep tissue spiral jets deliver a massage to your neck and back while two FX Jets stimulate calves for a tension-relieving comprehensive massage.
- The sizable jets within the MX2 Jet Therapy Seat focus on the lower back while your body is supported, with precision jets adding back tension relief as they knead your neck and upper back.
- With room for up to six adults, the Jacuzzi® J-475™ model provides drink holders at every seat, including model-exclusive diverter knobs that serve double-duty as cup holders.
Download a brochure for more details and to decide if this high-performance hot tub is the one for you. Discover our other Jacuzzi® collections and when it’s time to purchase the ideal spa, we’ll help you find a hot tub dealer nearby.
Spa Palace hot tubs has locations in Denver area including Westminster and Parker, Colorado Springs, Fort Collins, and Pueblo.
*Jacuzzi® Hot Tubs Suggested Retail based on 2020 base model. **Spa Palace pricing based on 2020 base model. Upgrades, Delivery, and Taxes not included. Please request a quote for pricing. ***Monthly payments are subject to credit approval. Price based on fixed APR of 7.99% for 144 months with $1000 down. Consumer loan programs are provided by federally insured, federal and state chartered financial institutions without regard to age, race, color, religion, national origin, gender, or familial status.