We are a Colorado Family-Owned Business and want to help YOU make your home a "Staycation" Spot you can use all year!
In response to COVID-19, we all have a new normal for the time being. We wanted to reach out to our valued customers and talk about what adjustments we have made to serve you during this time. We are a family-owned business in Colorado, and we will weather this storm, however, it is important that we take certain actions to help our customers have a great experience when shopping with us! Therefore, we have made the following adjustments:
• While all 5 stores remain open, every store is available to set before and after hours appointments to make our customers more comfortable.
• New Virtual Showroom Experience: Thanks to our partners at Jacuzzi® Hot Tubs and MultiTouch Marketing, we can now offer video chat as a way for you to speak to our in-store experts. Text "Spa" to (720) 961-3816 to learn more or set up your appointment.
• Helping our community: The Ness family recently purchased their new McKinley Spa from us. The kids are both competitive swimmers for their age bracket with their individual schools. They are unable to practice due to the Coronavirus. We were happy to let them demo our swim spa floor model. See the video by clicking here: View Video
Additionally, we will continue to run our Hot Tubs for Heroes program, started by our owner, benefiting Colorado Veteran's in need.
• We are currently forwarding as many discounts as possible to our customers, including our latest Staycation Sale that can be found at spapalace.com. Having a hot tub, swim spa, or pool table in your home is a great way to enjoy your family all year long while you are unable or elect not to take vacations.
• All of our 5 stores in Colorado do remain open. Due to being a boutique style business, we have less than 10 people in our buildings at most times. This has driven our decision to remain open. We ALWAYS make sure we clean and use preventative hygiene efforts, however, we are focusing even more attention to cleaning our showrooms and hot tub models.
We wish all of our customers well, and will continue to do our part! As our Governor shared yesterday, show you are doing your part using the hashtag #DoingMyPartCO and help us be a part of the solution!
Good Luck & God Bless,
Spa Palace Hot Tubs of Colorado