SpaGuard Soft Soak Chlorinating Granules is a one step sanitizer and oxidizer for spas and hot tubs. Sanitize your water with this product by adding directly to your spa water. Product Dosage: 1/2 tsp. per 100 gallons of water repeated every 15 minutes until chlorine residual of 3-5 ppm is achieved.
1. Ensure all spa and tub equipment is working properly.
2. Backwash or clean the filter system following manufacturer's directions.
3. Adjust pH to between 7.2-7.6 4. When using other products as outlined in the directions for this product, always follow directions on those products.
1. With pump on, add 1/2 teaspoon of this product per 100 gallons of water as an initial treatment.
2. Repeat at 15 to 20 minute intervals until a residual of 3-5 ppm of available chlorine is established as determined by a test.
Please Note: * Soft Soak Chlorinating Granules are not compatible with SpaGuard Soft Soak or other Non-Chlorine Hot Tub Chemicals.